Registration Procedure for Pre-Congress Workshops
- You may only register online through the congress website.
- All correspondence will be delivered via email; therefore it is mandatory that you provide a valid email address when you register.
- All pre-congress workshop registrations are on a first come – first serve basis.
- Maximum number of participants per pre-congress workshop is 40.
- A letter confirming your registration will be sent to you within three (3) working days after having received both the Registration Form and the payment. Should you not receive this letter in due time, please contact the Congress Organizers (firstname.lastname@example.org).
*In order to receive the pre-congress workshop rate as ICED 2015 Participants, your registration must me confirmed and with no financial balance.
Cancellation and substitution Policy
- There is 100% cancellation policy for the pre-congress workshops
- After June 1st 2015 no substitutions will be accepted.
- All refunds will be processed one (1) month following the conclusion of the Conference.
You may ask for an invoice to be issued. A receipt will be issued in the event you do not fill in the necessary fields.
To register online for the Pre-Congress Workshops please click HERE
For additional information please contact the PCO - GOLDAIR Congress
1st klm Paianias – Markopoulou Avenue, Painia 19002 Greece
Tel: +30 210 3274570, Fax: + 30 210 3311021